Website Usage & Products / Service Purchase: Terms and Conditions
The term Kingsriver or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered office is Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Rd, London EC1V 2NX. Our company registration number is 09889908. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website, our brochures, materials and/or webinars/seminars is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. Kingsriver (or associated companies) are purely an educational & property-finding company. We are not a regulated or licensed investment or financial advisor. All information provided is intended as general information regarding business services and should never be treated as giving specific financial advice or recommendations. Kingsriver (or associated companies) make no warranty, expressed or implied, about the accuracy or reliability of the information in this industry or on any mentions of third parties. Conversations with Kingsriver (or associated companies) should never be interpreted as investment advice. This means that you will not have the protection of the Financial Ombudsman Service or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Any investments can be high risk and may not be suitable for everyone.
5. Seek independent financial advice if you are unsure of the suitability of any investment. Recommendations or mentions of providers are not endorsements. Please do your own research into the platform you use to execute/hold your investments. Anything that Kingsriver (or associated companies) mentions, indirectly or directly, should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct investment business or buy or sell any investment, nor does it constitute any form of personal recommendation. If purchasing any investments, you are doing it completely of your own free will and you are not purchasing directly from Kingsriver (or associated companies).
6. Kingsriver (or associated companies) does not take any responsibility for any money you may lose, now or in the future, in this industry. Neither Kingsriver (or associated companies), nor any of its partners, employees or representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of information provided on any document or marketing material or conversation.
7. Kingsriver (or associated companies) is not responsible for any errors or omissions, whether due directly to its’ staff or to its’ sources of information, nor is it liable, directly or indirectly, from any loss whatsoever that may arise from them. Neither Kingsriver (or associated companies), nor any of its partners, employees or representatives will be held responsible for any transactions deemed to be unprofitable to you for any reason.
8. This website, our brochures, materials and/or webinars/seminars contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
9. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
10. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
11. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
12. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
13. The description of the Services and Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the Goods or Services supplied.
14. All Services and Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
15. We may contact you by using email or other electronic communication methods, via phone call and via post. You expressly agree to this.
16. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order.
17. The visitor understands that we provide various consultancy and educational services, including a procurement service for property and property related goods and services in the UK and abroad.
EVENTS, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS, COURSES & MASTERCLASSES
18. We may take photos/videos/audios in any of our events (online & physical) for use in marketing purposes that may be displayed on social media &/or our website. By purchasing &/or attending, you are consenting to this. If you are bringing a guest, it is your duty to inform them that they will be bound by the same term.
Products and Services
These terms and conditions form part of Kingsriver’s agreement with you and apply to your purchase of all or our online/physical products & Services as indicated below, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions issued or stipulated by anyone else other than Kingsriver. In these terms and conditions, all references to “us”, “our” and “we” mean Kingsriver whether in its own capacity or as an agent of an associated company.
19. Cooling off period. The package that you buy will include bespoke and personalised products and digital downloads. Any monies paid to us are non-refundable and therefore the full amount of your payment subscription will be payable subject to the terms agreed.
20. Cancelling your membership. All requests to cancel your product or service must be received by Kingsriver in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Voicemails and verbal discussion do not constitute a written request. In the event of cancellation, you will forfeit any bonus offers and be billed for any product or service already received.
21. Consequences of Failure to Pay
If payment is not made within the time allowed as set out in the clause below, this will be a breach of contract by the client entitling Kingsriver to treat the contract at an end and reallocate or suspend your product/service without informing the client. Kingsriver will be entitled to any outstanding balance owed to the company and if necessary will employ the services of a third party debt collection company to retrieve any amounts outstanding. Any cost associated to this action will be at the expense of the person owing the outstanding amount (The client).
22. Length of Payment
22.1 Some of our online training products & Services may offer payment plans over a 3 to 12 months period. Upon purchasing an online product or enrolling on a program, you must pay the initial amount and any outstanding balance as agreed with the online offer or Account Manager at the time of purchase.
22.2 In the event of Kingsriver treating the contract as at an end, Kingsriver shall be entitled to retain all sums already paid by the client. The balance, if any shall become immediately payable by the client to Kingsriver. This is without prejudice to Kingsriver’s rights to claim from the client in respect of any loss suffered by Kingsriver including but not to third party debt collection agency costs.
23. If you resign your product or service
If for any reason, you resign your product/service before completion of your payment plan, your full payment will still be payable.
The full amount stated at the time of purchase should be paid in full subject to the payment conditions/plan agreed online or with the accounts manager.
25. Payment plans
Unless you have paid in full for your entire product/service:
• You agree to pay by automatic weekly/monthly/sporadic billing to your nominated credit card, debit card or bank account. You will be charged weekly/monthly/sporadically, subsequent to your first payment. If you wish to attend an event before your payment is due to be taken, then it is your responsibility to ensure that you have paid all outstanding amounts before you attend a given event.
• You are responsible for paying all weekly / monthly / sporadic product fees whether you access the online training products, participate in your scheduled training sessions or not.
• A £20.00 administration fee will be charged to your account for each occurrence of a) Denied credit card authorisation and b) Late payments.
• If your account falls into arrears, your product activity may be suspended until all fees have been paid.
• If you choose to resign your product or service before the end of the term any outstanding balance from the purchase price agreed will be required in full.
• If you commit to a payment plan, you may not get any or all access to your product until the full balance is settled.
All products and services are supported by our team and therefore all members must have an individual email address and keep Kingsriver updated of any changes of a new email address.
27. No payment suspension
Once your payment is in progress, you will not be able to suspend your account temporarily during any part of the payment plan.
28. Program Changes
Kingsriver reserves the right to change & modify any online products or cancel a Program/service as Kingsriver considers necessary.
29. Data Protection: We will comply with the relevant Data Protection laws in storing and processing any personal information you provide us with, for example, your name, your email address, telephone number, fax number, address and mobile number. By signing this agreement, you agree that we can: 1) process your personal information for purposes of this Agreement and 2) use your personal information to send you newsletters, publications and other information about us, our websites, our products or services or our events. If you would prefer not to receive such information, please inform us by sending an appropriate email explaining this to: email@example.com or writing to us at our Office address: Kemp House, 152 – 160 City Road, London, England, EC1V 2NX
You agree to release Kingsriver, any associated Companies, all its’ agents and staff from any personal, physical injury or financial liability incurred at, or as a result of, this program or any product purchased. You understand that all action taken is performed voluntarily. Members should seek independent professional advice before undertaking any physical, business or investment actions.
31. Product/service fees
You understand that all product fees and service fees are non-refundable once the program has been purchased.
• All information provided is intended as general information regarding business services and should never be treated as giving specific financial advice or recommendations.
• Nothing in this Agreement excludes or limits liability for 1) fraud; 2) death or personal injury caused by negligence; 3) any breach of the obligations implied by Section 22 Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980; or 4) any other liability which cannot be excluded or by applicable law. Subject to the foregoing:
• Our entire liability (including without limitation any liability for the acts and omissions of our employees, agents or sub-contractors) in respect of any breach of our obligations arising under or in connection with this Agreement (whether in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise) in respect of all and any loss or damage howsoever caused is to [100% of the total amount paid or payable in aggregate by you to us under this Agreement]; and
• We shall have no liability for any indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; and
• We shall have no liability for a) loss of profits (whether actual or anticipated); b) loss of business; c) loss of reputation, d) loss of revenue e) loss of anticipated savings f) loss of opportunity; or g) loss of goodwill, arising from or in connection with this Agreement, whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable, or we or our employees, agents or subcontractors were advised of the possibilities of you incurring such losses.
33. Alterations to advertised packages
• All advertised packages are subject to availability.
• Every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised packages but any packages may be altered or omitted or dates changed whether before or after confirmation of booking or purchase. Kingsriver accepts no contractual liability. Where such alterations, omissions or changes occur after confirmation of the booking/purchase. Kingsriver agrees to use reasonable endeavours (such reasonable endeavours to be strictly subject to the organisers/promoters of events and/or other third parties making alternative packages available and further subjects to Kingsriver’s right to change the price applicable) to provide a reasonable alternative package and for the client to accept such alternative package.
• All digital products that you purchase including all online manuals and training videos have been copyrighted by Kingsriver and all rights belong to Kingsriver. Any attempt to distribute this material will be treated as theft and seen as a criminal offence.
• Sharing login details / documents / scripts / templates / content / presentations etc can result in a breach of your terms and conditions. Sharing can result in your access being instantly disabled & a permanent ban to your Member’s Area without any refunds. Our materials, know-how, scripts, templates, contracts, presentations, content cannot be used to teach / educate others whether offline or online in any capacity. The equivalent cost of loss of revenue will be charged plus a daily interest rate of 2% of loss of revenue costs. If it is necessary to use solicitors &/or other agents to recover any loss of revenue or unpaid fees, then you may be held responsible for this cost and you agree to reimburse any third parties involved in recovering such losses.
• If we provide you with template documents, you may be able to edit parts of the documents. Ensure you read through every clause in any contracts & templates & edit, delete, amend or add to reflect what you want to agree. We do not take any responsibility for loss of revenue, loss of reputation or loss of relationship. It is your duty to ensure that any contract you send across, provides adequate protection for you. Independent legal advice is also advised when implementing any contracts.
35. If purchasing a Buyer Lead Package, all leads will have registered directly expressing an interest in property investment and they may be on The Company email nurture campaigns.
If buying a Supply Line Connect, The Company will send criteria to 50 agents. However, The Company cannot guarantee how many will have suitable property deals / will get back to you / will allow you to sell.
36. If you have been selected to join our LMD Flipping programme:
On any deal, unless otherwise agreed otherwise, you will be liable for the vendor commitment fee, the listing fee, marketing fee, legal fee & management pack fee.
We will contact our auction network for appraisals, auction dates & fees. We will utilise our contracts to agree terms directly with the vendor.
The NET LMD Fee (after legal fees, auction fees & any outstanding balance you have left to pay us) will be split equally on a 50-50 basis between us and you or 25% to you for finding the deal, 25% to the entity funding the LMD & 50% to Kingsriver (or a company of Kingsriver’s choice)
37. If purchasing off-set sourcing, deals may or may not meet your individual criteria. Your eligibility for a deal is based on your own personal circumstances, the conditions of the market & terms agreed in the deal. You will see deals as & when they are secured and we cannot commit to how many deals you will see. Some deals will require a certain level of income to be evidenced to proceed with. Some deals will require more money to be injected by you towards the deal.
38. From time to time, it is agreed that we (or associated companies) may receive a fee from a Third Party for the successful introduction / referral of you / your contact to the Third Party. This would be in the form of a referral fee or introduction fee.
39. If you sign up to attend a physical Mastermind/Masterclass, you will be given at least 2 weeks’ notice before the event takes place. Owing to Covid-19 circumstances, if a physical event is not practical, then we have the right to replace it with an online event / extend the time in which you have to attend. If you do not attend an event within 12 months (or discretionary extended time period), you may lose your space to attend in the future.
40. This Agreement and our participation agreements and release forms (as signed by you from time to time) constitute the whole agreement and understanding between you and us and supersedes any prior understanding, communications, representations (except for fraudulent misrepresentations and misrepresentations as to the fundamental matter), undertakings and agreements (whether written, oral or otherwise) between you and us relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. You acknowledge that you have not entered into this Agreement based on any representation that is not expressly incorporated into this Agreement.
41. The laws of England & Wales govern this Agreement and you agree to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
42. Should any part of this Agreement be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement will be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
43. This Agreement many not be varied except with written approval of one of our directors.
44. All terms, conditions and warranties implied by statute, common law or otherwise that are excludable are excluded from this Agreement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Property Purchase Policy, Terms & Conditions
To reserve a “Property” with Kingsriver, it is on a first-come, first served basis as Kingsriver cannot guarantee the availability of any specific plot until reservation is paid to the Vendor. The reservation fee is usually paid to the vendor. The arrangement fee is paid to Kingsriver to find a property, negotiate the price and ensure that it is deliverable at a certain price point.
In the event that the Purchaser(s) does not proceed with the purchase of the subject Property, the Reservation Fee and Arrangement Fee are NON-REFUNDABLE.
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) shall govern the relationship between Kingsriver and The Purchaser(s) and shall prevail despite any representations made and/or the existence of any printed or other conditions even if such conditions purport to take precedence. Where there is more than one Purchaser of the Property, the liability under this agreement is joint and several.
1. The Purchaser(s) understands that Kingsriver provides a procurement service for property and property related goods and services in the UK and abroad (the “Service” or “Services).
2. The Purchaser(s) confirms that he/she wishes to purchase a Property and agrees to pay the Reservation Fee & Arrangement Fee immediately on reservation.
3. The Purchaser(s) confirms that he/she understands the Reservation Procedure and agrees to the terms and conditions therein.
4. The Purchaser(s) understands that Kingsriver acts as an agent for the Developer/Vendor of the Property and may collect the Reservation Fee on behalf of the Developer/Vendor and forward it to the Developer/Vendor, which reserves the Property until purchase contracts are exchanged.
5. The Purchaser(s) understands that the Reservation Fee is a non-refundable deposit to reserve the Property and is deducted from the balance owing at exchange of contracts of sale for the Property. The Purchaser(s) further understands that should he/she not enter into a binding contract to purchase the Property, the whole sum of the Reservation Fee will be retained by the Developer/Vendor, and the Purchaser(s) may also be charged an additional cancellation fee by Kingsriver of £500.00 (incl. VAT).
6. The Purchaser(s) understands that reservation is on a first-come, first-served basis and should the requested plot above be unavailable and no other property be suitable for his/her needs at the point of reservation, Kingsriver will refund the Reservation Fee.
7. In the event that Kingsriver is charging The Purchaser(s) an Arrangement Fee, the Purchaser(s) understands that this is a non-refundable fee, which is a finder’s fee in respect of negotiating the availability and/or discounts and/or incentives on behalf of The Purchaser(s). If this fee is not received by Kingsriver within 3 days of reservation, then Kingsriver may, at its discretion and without further notice, re-offer the Property to other purchasers, and the Reservation Fee will be deemed non-refundable.
8. The Purchaser(s) understands that payment of the Reservation Fee and Arrangement Fee (where applicable) reserves the Property for a maximum of 28 days from the date of reservation, when he/she is required to exchange contracts for the purchase of the Property. The Purchaser(s) understands that, if he/she has not exchanged contracts for the purchase of the Property within this time both Kingsriver and/or the Developer/Vendor reserve the right to withdraw the Property and re-offer it on the open market. In this event, the Reservation Fee and Arrangement Fee are deemed non-refundable, and The Purchaser(s) may also be charged an additional cancellation fee of £500.00 (incl. VAT) by Kingsriver . In the event, that The Purchaser(s) has not exchanged contracts within the 28 days, but is making fair and reasonable progress, he/she may be given a reasonable extension of time in which to exchange, subject to agreement by the Developer/Vendor. The Purchase of the Property is subject to contract and Kingsriver is not acting for the Developer/Vendor.
9. Should The Purchaser(s), within two weeks of reservation, delay or take no action towards exchange of contracts (such as not progressing with their solicitor and/or mortgage broker) both Kingsriver and/or the Developer/Vendor will assume that he/she no longer wishes to proceed with the purchase, and both Kingsriver and/or the Developer/Vendor reserves the right to withdraw the offer. In this event, all fees paid are deemed non-refundable, and The Purchaser(s) may be charged an additional cancellation fee of £500.00 (incl. VAT) by Kingsriver .
10. In the event that the Developer/Vendor is responsible for failure to exchange contracts (other than when exercising the right to withdraw due to reasons in clauses 8 and 9 above), the Reservation Fee may be refunded by Kingsriver , subject to Kingsriver having first received a refund from the Developer/Vendor. Should the Purchaser(s) have also paid to Kingsriver an Arrangement Fees, this fee will be transferred to the purchase of another suitable property or kept on account until a suitable property is found.
11. This agreement is not intended to be a contract for the sale of the Property, and is not to be construed as such. The contract of sale will contain terms to be agreed other than those set out in this document. In the event that the purchase of the Property is not completed for any reason, the Purchaser(s) agrees that Kingsriver shall have no liability whatsoever to The Purchaser(s) or any third party in respect thereof.
12. The Purchaser(s) understands that at exchange of contracts, further payments are to be made including the deposit required by the Developer/Vendor. The Purchaser(s) understands that the deposit to exchange is payable to the appointed solicitor and not to Kingsriver .
13. The Purchaser(s) understands that it is solely his/her responsibility to arrange mortgage finance through a third party and Kingsriver cannot guarantee that a mortgage will be offered at any stage during the purchase transaction. The Purchaser(s) understands that a mortgage offer is dependent on his/her financial circumstances at the time of application and subject to status. The Purchaser(s) also understands that his/her Property is at risk if he/she does not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
14. Should The Purchaser(s) have any concerns about his/her ability to obtain a mortgage for the Property, he/she should first obtain independent financial advice or a decision in principle through a mortgage broker before reserving the Property.
15. Should The Purchaser(s) require a mortgage offer for the Property before exchange of contracts, he/she should endeavour to have the mortgage offer in place no later than 3 weeks from the date of reservation to meet the 28-day exchange deadline in clause 8 above.
16. Should The Purchaser(s) choose to exchange contracts with the Developer/Vendor without having obtained a formal mortgage offer or if mortgage funds are not available for any reason, he/she understands that he/she may be required to settle in cash on completion or forfeit any deposits paid.
17. The Purchaser(s) understands that it is solely his/her responsibility to notify the mortgage lender of any incentives related to the purchase of the Property and shall indemnify Kingsriver for all or any claims of losses if the Purchaser(s) fails to do so.
18. The Purchaser(s) shall indemnify Kingsriver against any claims, costs and expenses which Kingsriver may incur and which arise directly or indirectly from the Purchaser’s breach of any of its obligation under these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Purchaser(s) acknowledges and agrees that Kingsriver may receive a commission payment from the Developer/Vendor/Solicitor/Mortgage Broker/Accountant upon exchange and/or completion of the purchase of the Property and may retain the whole of any such commission payment.
20. The Purchaser(s) shall not be entitled to assign its right or obligations or delegate his/her duties under these Terms & Conditions without the prior written consent of Kingsriver .
21. The Purchaser(s) understands, accepts and agrees with the following:
a) Neither Kingsriver , nor any of its partners, employees or representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of information provided on any document or marketing material. Kingsriver is not responsible for any errors or omissions, whether due directly to its staff or to its sources of information, nor is it liable, directly or indirectly, from any loss whatsoever that may arise from them
b) Neither Kingsriver , nor any of its partners, employees or representatives will be held responsible for any transactions deemed to be unprofitable to The Purchaser(s) for any reason.
c) Whilst reasonable efforts are taken to ensure proposed opportunities have positive investment criteria, Kingsriver requires that The Purchaser(s) makes his/her own judgement upon the Property being offered and to independently verify the information by inspection or otherwise, and to confirm in his/her own opinion that the Property is suitable for requirements. Kingsriver advises The Purchaser(s) to carry out an independent legal and financial assessment of any opportunity offered, prior to reserving any property and also to instruct a surveyor to inspect the Property.
d) Property Misdescriptions Act 1991
Whilst Kingsriver does its utmost to verify the contents of any printed or electronic formatted document, it has no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to any property. In accordance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991, the details contained in the sales and marketing material provided, both online and offline, are intended for guidance only and do not form part of any offer or contract. Kingsriver has prepared all sales particulars in good faith for general guidance purposes only. They do not form or constitute any part of an offer or contract. Particulars described in all sales and marketing material should not be relied upon as accurately describing any specific matters. Kingsriver makes no express or implied warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. Tables, projections and profit forecasts are for illustrative purposes. Any photographs, illustrations, plans and sizes, only give a general indication of the proposed development and are not necessarily comprehensive. All purchase price values are believed to be correct at time of going to press, but may be affected without notice from the Developer/Vendor. The Purchaser(s) should not rely upon the particulars described in any information provided, but must satisfy him/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. They should not be relied upon when purchasing carpets and other fixtures and fittings. The Developer/Vendor operates a policy of continuous development and features, specifications and external treatments may vary. The Developer/Vendor reserves the right to alter any part of the development. Any particulars or plans provided were prepared from preliminary plans and specifications before completion of the properties and are intended only as a guide. They may have been changed during construction or finishes could vary. The Purchaser(s) should not rely on the particulars provided, but have his/her solicitor check the plans and specification attached to the purchase contract. Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by The Purchaser‘s solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.The details contained in this brochure are for guidance only. Kingsriver has not carried out a structural survey on the Property and any services, appliances or specific fittings mentioned in marketing material have not been tested. The Purchaser(s) should not assume that the Property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Kingsriver has not tested any services, equipment or facilities.
e) Kingsriver makes no express or implied income claims. The price and value of any property and income can decrease as well as increase, and the return on the Property may be less than that originally invested. Rental income achieved may not always match that predicted, nor cover the monthly mortgage payments.
f) Completion dates are set by the Developer/Vendor and are provided as an estimate only. Kingsriver cannot be held responsible for any delays to exchange or completion.
g) Kingsriver is not a financial advisor or mortgage broker, nor is it providing financial advice under regulation by the Financial Services Authority. Neither is Kingsriver a licensed investment advisor or planner or a licensed estate agent. All investment information provided has been obtained solely from our own experience as an investor and is provided as general information only. The Purchaser(s) should not rely solely on the information as it does not purport to be comprehensive or to render specific advice. As such it is not intended for use as a source of investment advice. Kingsriver recommends that, before making any decisions based on the information provided, The Purchaser(s) should consult with the specialist advisors or take independent legal and financial advice. Kingsriver cannot be held responsible for the financial and legal advice provided by a mortgage broker or solicitor.
h) Mortgage applications are subject to individual status of The Purchaser(s) and Kingsriver cannot make any guarantees that any particular applicant will obtain a mortgage on the Property or the value of the mortgage he/she will be able to obtain.
i) A solicitor from the Kingsriver panel can be used by The Purchaser for all purchases. The Purchaser(s) is liable for his/her own solicitor’s fees, which may be agreed at the outset.
j) The Purchaser(s) is in all circumstances responsible for his/her own legal/mortgage broker fees including Stamp Duty Land Tax, search fees, conveyancing fees, mortgage broker fees, valuation fees, lender related fees (as well as other miscellaneous charges such as land registry fees, government tax form fee, ground rent and service charge) unless otherwise stated in writing.
k) The Purchaser(s) is recommended by Kingsriver to visit the Property before exchange and as soon as possible after completion, to ensure all building works are complete. It is common for there to be small “snagging” issues in new-build property and The Purchaser(s) should contact the Developer/Vendor directly to remedy any snagging at the Property. The Purchaser(s) acknowledges that Kingsriver cannot be held responsible for the specific performance of the Developer/Vendor.
l) Kingsriver endeavours to introduce solicitors, mortgage brokers, lettings agents, furniture suppliers, and/or other third party suppliers (“Third Parties”) of good calibre, who offer a service or product deemed to be of good quality and reasonable cost. However, Kingsriver makes no warranties or representations as to the reliability of the services provided by Third Parties and assumes no responsibility or liability for their actions, omissions or errors. Should The Purchaser(s) make any arrangements with any Third Parties found on or via the Kingsriver website or recommended directly by Kingsriver , it is solely at his/her risk and responsibility.
m) All design, copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights relating to Kingsriver ’s website or other information provided by Kingsriver remains the property of Kingsriver . The Purchaser(s) understands that he/she may browse the contents, use any facilities and download a single copy of material made available on the Kingsriver website. All material provided is solely for the personal use of The Purchaser(s). The Purchaser(s) agrees not to modify, reproduce, distribute, republish, display, post, transmit or sell any such material for any commercial or business purpose, without the prior written permission of an authorised representative of Kingsriver .
22. The Purchaser(s) agrees to full confidentiality regarding the details of the Property and avoids any interference in the same site by any other people or purchasers.
23. The Purchaser(s) agrees not to approach the Developer/Vendor (or other Agent for the Developer/Vendor) of the Property and attempt to purchase the Property or any other property on their own behalf for the purposes of avoiding payment of the Kingsriver Arrangement Fee. If Kingsriver has evidence or can demonstrate that The Purchaser(s) has entered into a separate agreement/arrangement with the Vendor to purchase the Property or any other property then The Purchaser(s) acknowledges that he/she is liable to pay immediately to Kingsriver the Arrangement Fee at the prevailing rate.
24. The Purchaser(s) understands that if, he or she refers an opportunity introduced by Kingsriver to another person or body and that person or body engages in any capacity directly with the Developer/Vendor of the opportunity then The Purchaser(s) is liable to pay the Kingsriver Arrangement Fee at the prevailing rate.
25. The Purchaser will comply with all money laundering requirements as notified by Kingsriver at any time.
Before reserving any property through Kingsriver , The Purchaser(s) confirms that he/she has read, agrees and accepts these Terms and Conditions. Any property reservations made by The Purchaser(s) in the future will be subject to these Terms and Conditions, and any others, which may apply from time to time. These terms are legally binding and The Purchaser(s) is advised to take independent legal advice.
Kingsriver is not a regulated or licensed investment or financial advisor. All information provided is intended as general information regarding our property services.
Website Usage & Products / Service Purchase: Terms and Conditions